Sleek and super bright, the FUJIFILM X-mount 7artisans 35mm f/0.95 is a versatile prime characterized by its f/0.95 maximum aperture and all-manual design. The speed of the lens suits working in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for isolating subject matter and using selective focus techniques. Complementing this is a pair of ultra-low dispersion elements, which control chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to produce high clarity and color accuracy. The manual focus design of the lens permits working with subjects as close as 1.2' away and the manual aperture ring has also been de-clicked for silent adjustments that suit video applications. Also, this lens sports a 12-blade diaphragm that contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Normal-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 56mm equivalent focal length.
- Immensely fast f/0.95 maximum aperture benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques, and also suits photographing in low-light conditions.
- Two ultra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve high clarity and accurate color rendering.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.2'.
- Depth of field and distance scales aid pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- De-clicked aperture ring promotes smooth and silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
- 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|tatsuoki furuta||01 Aug 2020|
|Shiping and prodact info|
Etoren CustomerPosted on Sat Mar 13, 2021 04:27 PM
|Good day, I'm interested in your prodact below. Shipmenet to Croatia is possible? Warehouse is in European Union? What is the delivery time? I'm asking because of inport taxes. :-) Product Code: E0DD1NRYQ2 Brand: 7Artisans (Fuji X)|
Etoren Support StaffPosted on Mon Mar 15, 2021 03:41 PM
|Hi Regarding your enquiry, please refer below response. 1, Yes, we do ship to Croatia. 2, Yes, all EU orders will be sent through our warehouse facilities located in UK. 3, Normally order processing takes 1-3 working days and delivery requires 5-8 business days, weekends no included. 4, Buyer's won't be required to pay import tax upon receiving the parcel. Thank you so much.|