Distinguished by its bright design, the 7artisans Photoelectric 50mm f/0.95 Lens is a portrait-length prime lens for FUJIFILM X-mount cameras. Its impressively fast maximum aperture offers a wealth of control over depth of field and also benefits working in dark and low-light conditions. Additionally, a clickless aperture design provides smooth and seamless aperture control. In addition to the large aperture, the lens uses a variety of specialized elements and ultra-low dispersion, high-quality glass in order to achieve sharp imagery with accurate colors. The lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.5' away and features a 13-blade diaphragm that contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
- Prime lens well-suited to everyday shooting with subjects including portraiture, street, landscape, and reportage
- Exceedingly fast f/0.95 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also offers great control over depth of field for isolating subject matter using selective focus techniques
- Manual focus design permits smooth and refined control with a minimum focusing distance of 1.5'
- Declicked aperture ring offers smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range, making it ideal for video applications
- A 13-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality