Characterized by its close-focusing capabilities and apochromatic design, the Nikon Z-mount Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2X Ultra Macro APO from Venus Optics is a unique and versatile short-telephoto prime. Featuring a pair of low dispersion elements, color fringing and chromatic aberrations have been virtually eliminated throughout the focusing range in order to achieve high clarity and color accuracy. The lens has a manual focus design to suits its macro capabilities, which permit working with subjects as close as 2:1 with a minimum focusing distance of 9.7".
- Telephoto prime is designed for FX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 150mm equivalent focal length
- Featuring an apochromatic designation, this lens uses a pair of low dispersion elements to effectively eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater clarity and accurate rendering
- Greater-than-life-size 2:1 maximum magnification pairs with a 9.7" minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects
- Manual focus design, along with focus distance and depth of field scales, aids in precise focusing control
- A 13-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.